Karnataka TET 2021 – Government of Karnataka has been invited applications for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) for hiring Teachers. Interested applicants willing to participate in the test are required to submit their online applications through KARTET 2021 from 01st July 2021 to 20th July 2021.
- Registration Date: 01st July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th July 2021
- Last Date to Pay a Fee: 20th July 2021
- KAR TET Admit Card: 12th August 2021
- Date of Exam KARTET: 22nd August 2021 (Sunday)
- Date of Answer Key: Notified Later
- Date of Result: Notified Later
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants are required to apply via online mode only through the official portal. Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Direct link has been provided above for filling up the Karnataka TET 2021 application form.
- Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Login”
- Step 2: “Personal Details” and Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM
- Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Step 4: Last but not the least, Download the Confirmation page and Generate the print of submitted Application Form for your future reference.
- Applicants can apply online for KARTET 2021 through Dept. Website schooleducation.kar.nic.in on or before 20th July 2021
- Applicant particulars should be filled in online and the scanned JPEG images of photograph and signature should be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form.
- On completing the process of uploading all the relevant documents, the applicant should take a print of the computer-generated application containing the register no, applicant particulars, applied papers and complete address of the applicant.
Check out more Teaching Jobs