Nidhi Company is administered by Section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Company Nidhi Rules, 2014. These companies have only goal to cultivate the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members. Nidhi Companies can take deposits from its members and lend money to them as well. Thus, the funds obtained for a Nidhi company are only from its members who are also called shareholders and the fund can be used only among them.
Nidhi Company is a type of NBFCs and RBI can give directions to them regarding the activities to accept deposit. Although nidhis deal with shareholder members yet, they are exempted from the core provisions of RBI and its directions which are applied to NBFCs. So Nidhis can accept deposits from and lend money to a particular group of individuals.
Requirements for Nidhi Company
· The name should contain “Nidhi Limited”
· The Nidhi Company which is required to be incorporated shall be a “Public Company”
· It must possess a minimum paid up equity share capital of Rs. 5,00,000
· No preference shares should be issued by Nidhi Company. (If such shares had been issued by a Nidhi Company before commencement of this Act already, such preference shares are to be redeemed along with the terms of issue of such shares)
· The purpose of Nidhi includes making a habit of thrift and saving amongst its members and the services of members are limited also. Professionals are there to Incorporate your nidhi company online and continue its operation effortlessly.
One Click Business Solutions has a vibrant team of professionals to help you registering your nidhi company. We provide our clients with comprehensive guidance about necessary documents and step-by-step method to accomplish nidhi company registration. We take Rs. 14900 (approximately) to perform registration procedure and 10 to 15 days are needed to complete this. Since the process is completely online, there is no need of physical presence at our office or at any office.